Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. Now through 10/31/19, you could win one of the following prizes:
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- (200) $5 Amazon Gift Card*
- (100) $10 Amazon Gift Card*
- (10) $25 Amazon Gift Card*
- (5) $50 Amazon Gift Card*
- (5) $100 Amazon Gift Card*
- (6) Pettsie Cat Collar & Friendship Bracelet Sets
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may redeem your points and play for a chance to win up to 5 times each day 9/19/19-10/31/19. To enter without redeeming points, see the Official Rules.
- Q. How do I play the game?
- A. Use your finger or mouse to move the gold Paw Points® coin across the box labeled "SCRATCH HERE!" to scratch off the image and see if you're an instant winner.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one prize per person per the promotion period 9/19/19 - 10/31/19.
- Q. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- A. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check to be sure that you're using the latest version of your browser
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.