FRESH STEP® PAW POINTS® REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Paw Points® FY16 First Half Multisweeps Official Rules
Paw Points® Cat Rescue Shelter Program
Paw Points® on a Mission Official Rules
FRESH STEP® PAW POINTS® REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU IF YOU REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE FRESH STEP® PAW POINTS® REWARDS PROGRAM (THE "LOYALTY PROGRAM") YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE LOYALTY PROGRAM. REWARDS POINTS (DEFINED BELOW) MAY BE REDEEMED FOR MERCHANDISE ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CLOROX PET PRODUCTS COMPANY ("COMPANY"). COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE TERMS, OR MODIFY, OR TERMINATE THE LOYALTY PROGRAM AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY MANNER, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, AS OUTLINED BELOW, EVEN THOUGH SUCH CHANGES MAY AFFECT THE REDEMPTION VALUE OF THE REWARDS POINTS (DEFINED BELOW) ALREADY ACCUMULATED OR THE AVAILABILITY OF REDEEMABLE MERCHANDISE. YOU SHOULD BOOKMARK AND CHECK THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THESE TERMS. YOU CAN DETERMINE WHEN THESE TERMS WERE LAST REVISED BY CHECKING THE “LAST REVISED” LEGEND AT THE TOP OF THESE TERMS. CONTINUED ACCESS AND USE OF THE FRESH STEP® PAW POINTS® WEBSITE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM AFTER SUCH CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS THEN IN EFFECT. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY AND THAT YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ANY MODIFICATIONS HEREOF.
1. Eligibility. Membership in the Loyalty Program is only open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of enrollment and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract. The Loyalty Program is void elsewhere and where prohibited. Corporations or other entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible for the Loyalty Program.
3. Your Rewards Account. The Loyalty Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on June 3, 2008 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2016 (the "Redemption Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Loyalty Program, at its discretion, at any time. Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on June 3, 2008 until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 30, 2016 (the "Collection Period"), and participants will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period. To register for membership in the Loyalty Program and set up your rewards account (“Rewards Account”), you must register at https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points. To register at https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points, you must use a computer with internet access to access the website and then you must enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, mailing address, your date of birth, gender, password, and security question and answer, as indicated. While registering, you must accept the Fresh Step® Paw Points® Terms, after which registration is complete. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that information contained in your Loyalty Program Rewards Account profile is up-to-date at all times. At the time of registration and log-in, you may be asked to complete a survey. The survey is optional and will only be presented to you periodically when you visit the Loyalty Program site. If the survey is not completed after five (5) tries, it will no longer be presented. Only the individual named as the primary account holder will accrue points and will be entitled to access Rewards Account information. Members earn rewards points ("Rewards Points") for qualifying purchases of Fresh Step® cat litter products as well as behavioral activities including tell-a-friend, viewing content, photo upload or answering survey questions. The number of "behavior-related" Rewards Points available to members will be capped on a daily and action basis to maintain an 80/20 ratio of points earned via purchase versus behavior. A summary of a member’s Rewards Account may be viewed at www.freshstep.com/pawpoints. Company will attempt to credit members' accounts with Rewards Points on a timely basis. However, each member shall have the responsibility of ensuring that his or her Rewards Points are properly credited. Any claim for Rewards Points not credited accurately must be received by Company within six (6) months of the date of claimed accrual of such Rewards Points or 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on June 30, 2016, whichever is earlier, or otherwise such Rewards Points shall no longer be valid or usable. Members who do not show activity (logging in) to their Rewards Account for one (1) year will have their Rewards Account deactivated and their Rewards Points will expire and be forfeited without compensation.
Company shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Rewards Points summaries distributed by Company or its agents, for any delay or failure to credit Rewards Points to member accounts or for any failure to provide Rewards Account summaries as outlined herein. Company reserves the right to invalidate Rewards Points from a member's Rewards Account with notice if it determines in its sole discretion that such points were improperly credited to such member's Rewards Account or were obtained fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these Terms. Company reserves the right to require proof of accrual of Rewards Points and Company reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Rewards Points without notice, in order to assure compliance with the Terms outlined herein. Members, by participating in the Loyalty Program, are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of individual member's Rewards Accounts and password and for restricting access to member's computer, and member agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under member's Rewards Account or password. Without limiting any other remedies, Company may suspend or terminate any Rewards Account if Company suspects in its sole discretion that any member or other person has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with this Loyalty Program. Rewards Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Rewards Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. The sale, barter, transfer or assignment of any accumulated Rewards Points, other than by Company, is strictly prohibited. Any Rewards Points which Company deems in its sole discretion to have been transferred, sold, bartered or assigned in violation of the Loyalty Program's Terms may be confiscated and/or canceled. Participation in the Loyalty Program is subject to the Terms, as well as policies and procedures that Company may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by the Terms or any policies or procedures implemented by Company, any conduct detrimental to Company, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with this Loyalty Program, or failure to act in a manner consistent with federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances, may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Company in law or equity, in the termination of membership in the Loyalty Program, as well as forfeiture of any Rewards Points accrued to date and any other benefits earned in connection therewith, in Company's sole discretion.
4. Rewards Points. All Rewards Points collected during the previous phase of the Loyalty Program will be carried over into the current phase and credited to the member's Reward Account. During the Collection Period, members will receive, for qualifying purchases of Fresh Step® cat litter products that are properly credited to the member’s Rewards Account, Rewards Points according to the attached chart ("Rewards Points Per Package Chart"). Members may also receive points for the following behavior activities: (i) using the "Tell-A-Friend" functionality to send "Kitty eCards" to their friends to tell them about the Loyalty Program; (ii) completing the optional survey; and (iii) uploading a photo of their favorite moment with their cat. The number of Rewards Points awarded for each of these behavior activities will be set forth on the Loyalty Program site. Company may, in its sole discretion, add additional behavior activities to the Loyalty Program to allow members to earn additional Rewards Points.
|Fresh Step® Product||lbs(per unit)||Package||Paw Points®(per unit)|
|Extreme Clay Litter/Non-scoopable|
|Odor Shield Scented Scoopable|
|Scoop 34lb||34||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Scoop 38lb||38||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Scoop 45lb Club Pack||45||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Odor Shield Unscented Scoopable|
|Extreme Scoopable Litter|
|Extreme 38lb||38||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Extreme Unscented Scoopbable Litter|
|Unscented 34 (2/17)lb||34||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Multiple Cat Scoopable Litter|
|Multiple Cat 12lb||12||Carton||40|
|Multiple Cat 14lb||14||Carton||45|
|Multiple Cat 20lb||20||Carton||50|
|Multiple Cat 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Multiple Cat 34lb||34||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Multiple Cat 38lb||38||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Multiple Cat 42lb||42||Bag||50|
|Multiple Cat Scoopable Litter Unscented|
|Multiple Cat - Unscented 20lb||20||Carton||50|
|Multiple Cat - Unscented 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Dual Action Crystals|
|Dual Action Crystals® 14lb||14||Carton||55|
|Dual Action Crystals® 25lb||25||Carton||80|
|Fresh Step® Crystals 4lb||4||Bag||50|
|Fresh Step® Crystals 8lb||8||Bag||80|
|Lasting Power 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Lasting Power 34lb||34||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25 pt codes)|
|Lasting Power 38lb||38||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25 pt codes|
|Lasting Power 42lb||42||Bag||50|
|Triple Action 25lb||25||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes|
|Triple Action 34lb||34||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Triple Action 38lb||38||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Triple Action 42lb||42||Bag||50|
|Fast Acting 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Ulta Care Kittens 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Ultra Care Adults 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Ultra Care Adults 25lb – Unscented||25||Carton||50|
|Ultra Care Seniors 17.5lb - Scented||17.5||Carton||50|
|Lightweight Extreme Scented|
|Lightweight Extreme Scented - 34lb||34||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Lightweight Extreme Scented - 38lb||38||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Lightweight Extreme Scented - 42lb||42||Carton||50 (each carton has two 25pt codes)|
|Lightweight Extreme Scented - 25lb||25||Carton||50|
|Lightweight Multi Cat Unscented|
|Lightweight Multi Cat Unscented - 15.4lb||15.4||Carton||25|
Each qualifying product will have a unique Paw Points® code inside or affixed to the outside of the package. To receive your Rewards Points, members must use a computer with internet access to enter the unique Paw Points® code online at shttps://www.freshstep.com/paw-points. Each Paw Points® code can only be used once for deposit to one (1) Rewards Account. Only official Paw Points® codes, authorized by Company and collected from packaging purchased at retail, are valid and will be accepted into the Loyalty Program. Rewards Points are subject to verification and no mechanical reproductions will be accepted. We suggest you retain your original unique Paw Points® code numbers for your records. Rewards Points will be issued to the primary account holder of the Loyalty Program Account. The Loyalty Program and all Rewards Points expire at the end of the Redemption Period, unless the Loyalty Program is extended by Company pursuant to the Terms. All requests for Rewards Points deposits must be communicated to Company by the end of the Collection Period. Fraudulent requests or submissions for Rewards Points deposits will be investigated and voided. In the event of fraud, abuse of privileges, or violation of the Loyalty Program Terms, Company reserves the right to deny participation at any time and to pursue appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
5. Changes to Rewards Points Structure. The Rewards Points structure is subject to modification or limitation at any time, with or without notice, in Company's sole discretion, including, without limitation, the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, the right to modify and delete any or all of the recognized means of accruing Rewards Points existing at any given time, the right to change the rewards available and their values and types and the rewards redemption terms, and the right to exclude specific types of transactions from Rewards Points eligibility.
6. Redeeming Points for Rewards. Subject to Company’s rights to add, delete, or otherwise make changes to the Rewards Points structure and the rewards as more fully expressed in the preceding Section 5, Rewards Points may be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, and other items of value (collectively, the “Rewards”) found in the Catalog of Rewards which is posted and, from time to time, updated in the Loyalty Program website at https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points. See https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points for details on how to redeem Rewards Points. Rewards Points redeemed for Rewards will be subtracted from a member's account at the time the member requests a Reward. Each redeeming member is solely responsible for ensuring that their shipping address is correct in their Loyalty Program Rewards Account profile prior to Reward redemption. Each redeeming member is responsible for paying all shipping and handling charges for any Reward selected which is an electronic code of value for purchasing items on another website, as disclosed at the time of redemption. Otherwise, shipping and handling charges are included in the Reward Point value required for Reward redemption. Company’s obligation regarding delivery of a Reward is satisfied upon shipment of the selected Reward to the address identified in the member’s Loyalty Program Rewards Account profile as of the date of Reward redemption. Company is not responsible for lost or stolen Reward(s) shipments and will be responsible for non-receipt of Rewards only for instances of shipment to an address different than the one in the member’s Loyalty Program account profile as of the date of Reward redemption. Members must allow eight to ten weeks for shipment of a selected Reward. Unused Rewards Points, and any portions thereof, may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash, or other goods and services. Once Rewards Points have been redeemed for a Reward, they are no longer valid for any subsequent redemption and they may not be returned or refunded to a member's Loyalty Program Rewards Account for any reason. Refunds, exchanges and other issues are governed by the merchandise vendor's terms and conditions applicable to the particular Reward redeemed and are not the responsibility of Company. The availability of any Reward or Catalog of Rewards items offered in the Loyalty Program are subject to availability and may change at any time, without notice, in the sole discretion of Company. Rewards may be available only in limited quantities and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Members should regularly consult the Loyalty Program website for updates about Reward availability.
7. Expiration of Rewards Points. Except for deactivation of inactive accounts and expiration and forfeiture of Reward Points as described in Section 3 above, Rewards Points shall be maintained in the member's account until they are redeemed for a Reward or until they expire not later than 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2016 ("Redemption Deadline"). No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for expired Rewards Points. Any Reward Points remaining in a User's Account following the Redemption Deadline will be forfeited without compensation. The Rewards Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for Rewards offered via the Loyalty Program.
8. Cat Rescue/Shelter Program. Cat rescues or shelters in the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico may seek membership in the Loyalty Program and, if approved, may participate in the Loyalty Program in accordance with these Terms. Rescues/shelters seeking to be approved for membership must register at https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points, follow the registration process described in Section 3, and provide profile information specifically requested for rescue/shelter registrants, including the name and title of a rescue shelter contact, year founded, website and social media addresses, a tax identification number, and evidence of Section 501(c)(3) status. Only authorized representatives of a rescue/shelter may enroll an organization. Such authorized representatives are solely responsible for complying with any organization policies associated with participation in programs of this nature. Please note that when you register for the Loyalty Program, you are consenting to allow the rescue/shelter name, logo, and any images you upload to be visible to other users of the website. Additionally, actions you take on the website, such as submitting a video and redeeming points, will be visible to other users. If you do not want this information to be visible, you can change your privacy settings under the My Account section. Rescue/shelter registrations will be reviewed and approved by Company in its reasonable discretion. Only approved shelter registrants may become members. Rescue/shelter members may then earn Rewards Points and redeem them in accordance with these Terms. Rescue/shelter members may also earn points based on behavioral activities that are specific to shelter members, including a profile photo upload, a first gallery photo upload, and setting a donation goal. Members may donate Rewards Points to approved shelter members through the Catalog of Rewards. The minimum donation to shelter members is 200 points and the maximum donation is the maximum number of available Rewards Points in a member's Rewards Account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, members may donate Rewards Points to shelter members in accordance with the rescue/shelter program described in this Section. Approved rescue/shelter members may be given access to certain of Company’s proprietary materials comprised of Company’s trademarks and copyrights (the “Outreach Materials”) via the Community Outreach Website. Only approved rescue/shelter members may access the Community Outreach Website and use the Outreach Materials. Company hereby grants such members a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable,non-sublicensable license to use the Outreach Materials solely in connection with the Loyalty Program, provided that Company may terminate this license for any use that Company deems unacceptable, effective immediately upon written notice to the member. The member shall not use the Outreach Materials in a manner that is embarrassing, detrimental or disparaging to Company, and nothing in this limited license shall give member any right, title or interest in Company’s copyrights or trademarks. Each member further agrees to use the Outreach Materials only as directed and in a manner that complies with all applicable federal, state and/or provincial, regional, municipal, and local laws, codes, regulations, rules, ordinances, decrees, permits, registrations and orders, including without limitation, the CAN-Spam Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising and the Federal Trade Commission’s .com Disclosures: How to Make Effective Disclosures in Digital Advertising.
9. Modification To, Termination or Extension of Loyalty Program Terms. (a) Modification to Terms: Membership in the Loyalty Program is offered at the discretion of Company and it reserves in its sole discretion the right to modify the Terms, Rewards Points redemption values, benefits, Reward levels, conditions of participation, rules for issuing, redeeming, retaining, using or forfeiting Rewards Points and Rewards and their respective duration or timing, or any other aspect of the Loyalty Program, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the redemption value of the points already accumulated. Company will give reasonable advance notice of any modification of the Terms hereof which may adversely impact your Rewards Account. Members understand that the most recent version of the Terms will be located at the Loyalty Program website. A member's continued use of the Loyalty Program following the posting on the Loyalty Program website of conspicuous notice of any modification will indicate member's acceptance of any modification to the Terms hereof. Any member may object to the modification to the Loyalty Program and/or its Terms by no longer participating. (b) Termination: The Loyalty Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2016, or earlier at the sole discretion of Company (the “Program Termination Date”). In the event of early termination, Company shall give conspicuous notice at least thirty (30) days prior to the date that such termination becomes effective, during which time you may still accrue and redeem Rewards Points, provided however, that you agree that Company shall not be required to give thirty (30)days' notice if such termination is due to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy, an adjudication of bankruptcy, insolvency, an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or any other discontinuance of business. All Rewards Points must be redeemed prior to the Redemption Deadline. You should not rely upon the continued availability of the Loyalty Program or any Rewards Points accumulated in connection therewith after the Program Termination Date. (c) Extension: Company may, at its sole discretion, extend the Loyalty Program beyond the Program Termination Date set forth above. In the event Company does extend the Loyalty Program beyond the Program Termination Date, Company shall give conspicuous notice prior to the date that such extension becomes effective. Members who participate in the Loyalty Program after the extension agree to be bound by the Terms then in effect.
10. Limitation on Liability. COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (A) ANY USE OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, (B) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY BY COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOYALTY PROGRAM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY COMPONENT OF THIS LOYALTY PROGRAM); OR (C) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM BY COMPANY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your registration information, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. If, despite the limitation above, Company is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of, or is in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described in the limitation above, then its liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of US $100.00. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, WHICH IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ITS LOYALTY PROGRAM WILL BE ERROR-FREE. COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED WITH RESPECT TO THE LOYALTY PROGRAM. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICABILITY TO YOU.
12. Taxes. Determination and payment of tax liability on awards, including income tax, if any, are the sole responsibility of the individual member.
13. Acts Beyond Company Control. The failure of Company to comply with the Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Company, shall not be deemed a breach of the Terms. If any such contingency shall last for more than sixty (60) days, Company shall have the right to terminate the Loyalty Program immediately by giving notice and shall have no further liability to any member.
14. Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction. The laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, will govern these Terms, as well as your and Company’s observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of this Loyalty Program or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in Oakland County, Michigan.
15. No Waiver. Company's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Company in writing.
16. Captions. The headings in these Terms are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect these Terms.
17. Complete Agreement. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these Terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between Company and the Loyalty Program members relating to the Loyalty Program, and replaces any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the Loyalty Program. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds or declares any part of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such provision(s) will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and all other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Loyalty Program, collection or redemption of Rewards Points, or a member's compliance with these Terms will be resolved by Company in its sole discretion.
© 2014 The Clorox Pet Products Company. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Paw Points® FY16 First Half Multisweeps
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Paw Points® FY16 First Half Multisweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and members of the Fresh Step® Paw Points® Rewards Program at the time of entry. Employees of The Clorox Pet Products Company, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: The Clorox Pet Products Company, 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of six (6) monthly entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period") as outlined in the chart below:
|Monthly Entry Period||Start at 12:00 a.m. ET||End at 11:59 p.m. ET||Mail-In Post Mark Date||Mail-In Received By Date||Approx. Drawing Date|
Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: You must be a member of the Fresh Step® Paw Points® Rewards Program to enter the Sweepstakes. Membership is free. Visit www.freshstep.com and follow the links and instructions to register for the Fresh Step® Paw Points® Rewards Program. Once you are a member, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Using Rewards Points: During the Promotion Period, visit www.mypawpoints.com and login to your account. Follow the links and instructions to proceed to the Rewards Catalog and locate the Sweepstakes Reward. For every fifteen (15) Rewards Points you redeem, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for the prize selected.
By Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes without redeeming Rewards Points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, age and name of prize you are entering for on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it with proper postage to " Paw Points - FY16 First Half Multisweeps," c/o HelloWorld Inc., PO Box 5046 Department 800045 Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. You will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing. Limit: One (1) per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates specified in Section 3 above. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each participant may enter up to ten (10) times per day by any method or combination of methods of entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner for each prize from all eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period for the applicable prize, on or around the dates specified in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries will not carry over into drawings for subsequent Monthly Entry Period prizes. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) JULY GRAND PRIZE: A Premium Handmade 5-Tier Cat Tree. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $490. ONE (1) JULY FIRST PRIZE: A Fifth Ave Pet Stroller. ARV: $310. ONE (1) JULY SECOND PRIZE: A SmartCat Cat Climber. ARV: $90. ONE (1) AUGUST GRAND PRIZE: A $250 PetSmart gift card. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. ARV: $250. ONE (1) AUGUST FIRST PRIZE: An Art-Deco Style Cat Tree. ARV: $249. ONE (1) AUGUST SECOND PRIZE: A Cat Mod Capsule. ARV: $99. ONE (1) SEPTEMBER GRAND PRIZE: An Automatic Self Cleaning Robot Litter Box. ARV: $390. ONE (1) SEPTEMBER FIRST PRIZE: One (1) year Pet Health Insurance awarded as a $300 Visa Gift Card. ARV: $300. ONE (1) SEPTEMBER SECOND PRIZE: A Vesper V-Double Cat Condo . ARV: $147. ONE (1) OCTOBER GRAND PRIZE: A Lollipop House Luxury Cat Hideaway. ARV: $390. ONE (1) OCTOBER FIRST PRIZE: A Katris Cat Scratcher Cat Tree. ARV: $234. ONE (1) OCTOBER SECOND PRIZE: A Handmade Litter Box Cabinet. ARV: $189. ONE (1) NOVEMBER GRAND PRIZE: A The Mini Scoop Cat Bed. ARV: $210. ONE (1) NOVEMBER FIRST PRIZE: One (1) year supply of Fresh Step Cat Litter awarded as fifteen (15) coupons for a FREE Fresh Step® Scoopable Litter – 25lb. Carton. ARV: $187.50. ONE (1) NOVEMBER SECOND PRIZE: A 3-Story Cat's Home. ARV: $143. ONE (1) DECEMBER GRAND PRIZE: A Curvynest Cat Tree. ARV: $569. ONE (1) DECEMBER FIRST PRIZE: A Seedling Tree House. ARV: $299. ONE (1) DECEMBER SECOND PRIZE: A Collection of Pioneer Pet Wooden Toys. ARV: $174.96.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each prize. Limit: One (1) prize per Monthly Entry Period, per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1N1pYtv. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
Paw Points® on a Mission
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Paw Points® on a Mission (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Clorox Company (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld, Inc., and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Clorox Company, 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on March 10, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT"), ends on April 6, 2015 at 11:59 a.m. PT (the "Contest Period") and consists of four (4) Weekly Entry Periods (each a Weekly Entry Period) as set forth in the chart below.
|Weekly Entry Period||Start Date & Time||End Date & Time||Approximate Winner Notification Date|
|1||March 10, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. PT||March 16, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT||March 18, 2015|
|2||March 17, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. PT||March 23, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT||March 25, 2015|
|3||March 24, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. PT||March 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT||April 1, 2015|
|4||March 31, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. PT||April 6, 2015 at 11:59 a.m. PT||April 8, 2015|
Instagram's servers are the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter: During a Weekly Entry Period, "follow" @freshstep on Instagram, if you do not already. Then, post a photo of your cat looking really cute and include the hashtag #MillionMeowMission (herein, your “Submission”) to your Instagram account in order to receive one (1) Contest entry. Instagram's terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#) apply. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Message and data rates may apply when posting photo on Instagram via your mobile device. Check your wireless plan for details.
You can “Unfollow” the account any time after the conclusion of the Contest. By uploading your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
The Submission must be in a format acceptable with Instagram; and
The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a Contest or other promotion such that entrant does not own the rights to the Submission.
The Submission must be your own original work;
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
The Submission should not include personally identifiable information about entrant or others;
The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, its products or services, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor's marks, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate into his/her Submission for this Contest;
The Submission must not contain text that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Submission must not contain text that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Contest one (1) time during each Weekly Entry Period. Each Submission should be unique. Submissions will only be considered and judged for a prize during the Weekly Entry Period for which it was submitted. Submissions received from any person or Instagram account in excess of the stated limit and duplicate or similar Submissions (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means that subvert the entry process are void.
Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions, all of which will be void.
In the event of a dispute regarding any Submission, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Winner Determination: After the conclusion of each Weekly Entry Period, a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the potential Weekly winner from among all eligible Submissions received for the applicable Weekly Entry Period, based on an application of the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
Quality of Submission (60%); and
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the higher score in Quality of Submission, as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential Weekly winner. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than the stated number of winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions. Decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final and binding in all matters.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified through their Instagram account, on or around the dates set forth in Section 4, via a comment from the Sponsor on the Contest post. Potential winners must follow prize claim instructions provided within the stated time frame, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period, does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up determined by the qualified judges, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners for each Weekly Contest may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled 8 – 10 weeks after conclusion of the Contest.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Released Parties and any licensee against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
8. Prizes: FOUR (4) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) per Weekly Entry Period): 100 Fresh Step® Paw Points®. Sponsor will deposit the points directly into winner’s Fresh Step® Paw Points® Reward Program account. Approximate Retail Value: $1.00.
To receive the prize, winner must have a Fresh Step® Paw Points® Reward Program account or create one. Accounts are free and easy to open. Points awarded may only be used consistent with the Fresh Step® Paw Points® terms and conditions: https://freshstep.promo.eprize.com/pawpoints/display_page?page=rules
For all Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
9. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Instagram LLC, Administrator and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing of entries or the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrants be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winners List: For a winners list, visit http://bit.ly/17gBrqd. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.